misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Monday, June 27, 2005

To a new beginning


I haven't been posting much in my earlier blog over the past couple of months. Then, when I finally decided that I should pick it up a bit, I have not been able to access my blog through the regular dashboard.

So, I've decided to create a new, with a new look and new vow to make an effort to post once a day or every other day. I think it's just a case of 'malas', but it should be good for me. I see this as a simple yet effective exercise to overcome this 'penyakit'. .

So let's see how far I go this time round..Wish me luck!

Syachou..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home