misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Monday, July 11, 2005

When all else fails..

A couple of weeks or so has passed sinec I wrote that post on having too many options.. Trouble is that more options have come into the picture. What do I do? What do I do? Times have been stressful pondering what would be the best option... So I have decided to consult the One that I know I can trust..

Performing the Solat Istikharah is a means of which muslims seek to get guidance and inspiration for decisions that are hard to make.. I shall hope and pray that a solution will arise to my ongoing dilemma.. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home