misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cup of Life

The World cup is truly the Cup of Life.. I was in Teregganu over the weekend, and was definitely converned that I won't be able to catch the England-Ecuador game or the Brazil-Ghana game. To my surprise, the 'warong' depan my in laws place had put up a big screen for the games.

There I was, sitting with about 1-200 other people who were having really really sweet teh tarik and keropok lekor, supporting their teams and enjoying themsleves.. Was different to watching footie back in KL, but nonetheless enjoyable..

now back in KL and hope to watch the England-Portugal game this Saturday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home