misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Forza Italia!


There was no coincidence that I had my Italy jersey on yesterday. The game was on at 3pm and I had at least 5 people as kme what time the game was on. Matt & I were busy walking around Manhattan seeing the sites. It was close to 3 and Matt needed to go to Chinatown to get some stuff for his wife.

I thought we were going to be late to get back and watch the game, initially wanted to watch at the ESPN place on Time Square. Along the way, we were surprised to find a wave of blue jerseys with the Red, Wite and Green flag. Everyone was headed to 'Little Italy'. The guys and girls were really passionate and the environment was pretty cool..

Good thing I had the right jersey on ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger mafeitz said...

forza italia !! hahaha.. aku gelak besar time italy score !! lagi 2 minute bang. Anyway , it was a good game and they deserved the win..

vs France in the finals you reckon ?

7:50 PM  
Blogger syachou said...

Shud be.. France were awsome against Brazil

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home