misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Monday, July 18, 2005



Yesterday evening, my team mates and I in DUFC (V), which actually stands for Veteran as we are all retired from the DUFC team (who have gone on to win the
Damansara Invitational), relived a moment of glory. We played in our second match of the Liga 2735, which actually stands for the league for players aged between 27 and 35, and won 7-1!

Sad thing happened though, I have once again been struck by an old nemesis, the ankle injury. Got whacked by the on rushing forward and immediately felt the sharp pain to my ankle. Walked it off and continued to play the remainder of the game.

It was not until I got home and sat down on the sofa that I felt the impact of the clash and how painful my ankle was. After putting some yoko yoko on it, I am still struggling to walk.. However, it does not seem too serious (not like the previous two injuries to my ankle, which were long term), and hopefully I would be able to make it this weekend.

On speedy recoveries, 30-70 chance of making it for badminton with the kamcheng gang tomorrow, so might go straight for the nasi lemak yati..rosak, rosak...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home