misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Its been a while

when we first moved in
empty bedroom
On Friday, we finally took the drive back to Terengganu for Sue & the kids to spend the remainder of her confinement period (which I am still getting various answers - 40, 42, 44 days?). Anyway, this gives sue an opportunity to spend sometime with her family back in her hometown. I sometimes ignore the fact of how big a sacrifice she made when she decided to live her life with me, meaning to live a life in KL, to leave behind her family (won't mention friends, cos somehow, I have yet to meet any of her friends in the many times we've been in Terengganu).. I have been asked and have yet to be able to answer this question - Would I consider moving over somewhere closer to Terengganu to spend our retirment? Hmm..

Anyway, its been a while that I've been alone in our house. Can be kinda lonely. Trying to take this opportunity to catch up on friends, do some reading (actually havre a lot to read for this coming project that I'll be part of), maybe some golf (hmm, thats been a really long while) and maybe do some DIY stuff at home..

4 Comments:

Blogger ikmal said...

Apa tunggu lagi Fiqar. PARTY lah!

3:06 AM  
Blogger syachou said...

tu lah mal, asyik contact co tak boleh aje.. sudah boleh pakai belum no ko? kalau tak macam mana mau contact?

9:27 AM  
Blogger mafiz said...

muahahaha...apsal lonely?? Stimix kan ada?? muahahah

5:38 PM  
Blogger Azad said...

Hehehe.... hehehe... ;)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home