misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sports Fan

Have you ever been in a situation where there's a match on and you can't watch it? I will face that situation when I go back to Terengganu this weekend, Man City v. Liverpool is on at 10.55 on ESPN. Dah lah last week tak tunjuk Liverpool. How can people manage without Astro nowadays? Worst case, how can anyone get Astro and not get the sports channels? For as far back as I can remember, I have enjoyed watching and playing sports, and all kinds of sports. Here's a rundown of who (or which team) I watched during introduction, all time fav, and current fav in some of the sports I enjoy (which means I'll watch it if its on TV)

Sport / Indroduced to the sport / All time favourite / Current favourite
Football (team) / Liverpool / Liverpool / Liverpool
Football (individual) / John Barnes / Diego Maradona / Stevie G
Basketball / Larry Bird / Micheal Jordan / Shaq
Golf / Tom Kite / Seve Ballesteros / Tiger Woods
Althletics / Nordin Jadi / Micheal Johnson / UNKNOWN
F1 / Nigel Mansell / Mika Hakkinen / Kimi Raikonnen
Rally / Ari Vatanen / Carlos Sainz / UNKNOWN
Baseball / Hideo Nomo / Ichiro Suzuki / Ichiro Suzuki
Sumo / Chiyonofuji / Akebono / Chiyotaikai
Badminton / Misbun Sidek / Zhao Jianhua / Taufik Hidayat
Swimming / Nurulhuda Abdullah / Jeffrey Ong / Lim Keng Liat
Hockey / Shahbaz Ahmed / Norsaiful Zaini / S Kuhan
Hmm, will add more when I can think of more sports.. Gotta get back to work now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home