misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm back!

Have not been posting for over a month now. Have been bogged down with so many things that just lost the mood to post... Can't tell how many times i've got to this page and wanted to post, but for one reason of the other, tak jadi.. anyway, i've decided to base my year on the lunar calendar this year - so that means my new year will start on Feb 4 this year. Things that I plan to do for the new year:

1. Get my new year's resolutions done..
2. Do my financial planning for the year
3. Plan and actually go for holidays
4. Return to MDC?? (watch this one)
5. Get the MLPC2 (Watch this one, literally)

Ok, will post wuick updates to make up for lost time and for all (if there are still people who visit my blog) to catch up on whats been going on...

I'm back! (not like i was gone in the first place)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home