misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Here I Come!

Finally the decision has been made. If you recall my earlier blogs, I was in a delimma to sort out the options I have for my career. At the end of the day, the one reason that has swayed the vote was 'peace of mind'. The other options were enticing, but after evaluating and doing some soul searching, I came to realise that when I consider the offers, i had to ask a question - What's in it for them?

That was the killer question for me. Realising this, the offers to stay would make me remain a 'pawn' in the great scheme of things. I've done my share of 'politics' here, and although I can survive the game, I just don't like it...

The other offer was eliminated early on. Good money, yes, but not at this moment lah.. maybe in a few years.

So, By this time next week, I will be in KLCC Tower 2, Level 49 (go find out if u wanna know which company ;) ). Now I have a different delimma..

Should I drive or should I take the LRT? hmmm...


1 Comments:

Blogger Azad said...

Try both and make comparison. I tried LRT but I can't bear the standing, smell and having to leave home very early. In the end the 'savings' are not substantial compared to driving - so might as well drive.

But since minyak dah mahal and jam giler, I can't wait to ride to work. How about riding a bike, instead? ;)

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home