misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Lim Tong Gong



I was supposed to take the day off to babysit the kids while there was still no maid. Sue had taken a few days off and I hadto take a couple here and there to do my part. On this fine day, well actually it was raining slightly, Sue was on her way to work, when Mr. Lim (the tonggong is added cause memang tonggong lah dia ni) had hit Sue from behind. Nasib baik slow..Worst thing was, so happened she was driving my Audi that day..

So, spoke to the guy, told him to follow Sue back to TTDI where I took it from there. Brought him over to my workshop, assessed the damage, then he went to assess the damage on his Iswara.. ended up sending his car to my workshop as well..

All in all, spent half a day attending to this, and got the car back the next day. Check out the pics of the damage - grateful that Sue was ok, and how sturdy the Audi is, at least know that the wife and kids would be safe in the event of any minsfortunes, nauzubillah, take place.

2 Comments:

Blogger Azad said...

That's why expensive cars are expensive. Heh.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Little Samourai said...

whoah... didn't know u bought an audi! i am so ketinggalan lah here! :-P

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home