misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Joys of parenthood

Laila n Ibu..
The biggest joy any parent is to see their children grow and when they are happy. I am glad to have fulfilled one of my responsibilities as a father when we had the Aqiqah for Laila on Sunday. If you recall one of my earlier posts for Ilhan's Aqiqah (wow, has it been that long ago..), this time we didn't have as much fun with the slaughtering and stuff, but nonetheless it was a memorable event, with the Yaasin (thank you to the Megats' mom for leading) and Marhaban (thanks Auntie Jamaliah for being the MC) and good to see close friends and family at the event. These days, I'm too caught up in work that I hardly have time to meet with friends and family alike...Hopefully, the effort will bear fruit soon and I dun have to 'pulun' this hard much longer..

1 Comments:

Blogger mafiz said...

Itu kambing manyak sedap laaa..

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home