misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Target: 17th October

My work today takes me all over the place, and I really mean all over the place. Which makes it tough for me to commit to certain activities that I enjoy doing. In this case, its the Tuesday badminton with the guys. The last time I joined was urmm.. some weeks ago. I did manage to go and join them for 'nasi lemak yati' 2 weeks ago, just barely before I left for Tokyo the following morning. And for the next 3 weeks since then, here's were I have and will be:

Tue, 19 Sep: Managed to go for nasi lemak, next day Tokyo
Tue, 26 Sep: Singapore
Tue, 03 Oct: Paris
Tue, 10 Oct: Florida

Will post my crazy road tour itinerary in the next post... believe me its crazy. Will be back on the 15th, so hopefully, hopefully I do get to join again on the 17th of October.

p/s: I do have guests from Sony coming down that day, so have to set myself up for another disappointment..

2 Comments:

Blogger rudy bluehikari said...

selamat pergi selamat kembali!

11:48 AM  
Blogger syachou said...

doumo, doumo..

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home