misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Day 1


Today I begin my adventure in KLCC. I have started work at Innovation Associates (or more fondly known as IA). IA is a group of companies, focused on providing end-to-end solutions to our clients specializing in consultancy, IT solutions and outsourcing. Left the house really early today, around 7am, parked my car at Kelana Jaya, took the LRT and ended up in KLCC by 7.45. Not too bad...

Rather interesting for a first day. The MD had called for a management meeting (comprising around 13 of us, managers and above) and has reaffirmed that he would want to make this a regular thingie. For me this is encouraging. Communication is always key in an organisation. Most of the time, crises could have been avoided if the communication had been well executed.

Also, got to know that we will be having a company retreat in Pangkor from 9-11 September. Interesting....

So, not bad for Day 1. I mentioned that I was encouraged by the level of discussions at the management meeting, and quoting En. Halim (the MD)..

"You are encouraged to remain encouraged..." hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home