misunderstood

Often in life we set out to do things with good intentions, but more often than not, we are misunderstood..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Malaysia
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Terengganu. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Improvement, or is it?


After a month of traveling, was hoping to take a break for sometime before I go on another wild roadtrip. But as the bosses would have it, I am now on the way to India for a week. Just got to know Thursday evening, rushed to get a visa on Friday (which is a long, long story).. and now on the way. Will be in Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore next week.So no badminton for me then next week :(

Anyway, was supposed to get on the 640 flight, but somehow (though not surprisingly), the flight is now delayed till 815pm. On a good note, the MH staff promptly directed the passengers to the satellite area to get meal vouchers. Dunno if this is new, but its a first for me...

So, if you get delayed on a MH flight, you actually get RM 25 voucher for any restaurant in the terminal area.. So here I am, enjoying my complimentary spaghetti and coke at Sparro's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home